Monday, August 29, 2011

You Go, Galt. And Keep on Going...

I should be reading my book (The Long Run by Matt Long) before it's due back at the library, but CNN coverage of Hurricane Irene's devastating floodwaters in Vermont keep me away.

My heart goes out to all of you in that beautiful state, but I've got a message for a few of you...

Now is the perfect time to practice what you preach: If you support Eric Cantor or Ron Paul who both are opposed to FEMA or if you support a hypocrite like Rick Perry who cries for Small Government but uses Federal Stimulus money to balance his state's budget and then has the audacity to pretend that his skills, and not our tax dollars, helped patch his deficit, I urge you to accept NO AID from the government or any public employee. Put down your copy of Atlas Shrugged and show me how tough you think you are.

For the rest of you dealing with Irene's devastation, I wish you all a safe and speedy recovery to some sort of normalcy, and I hope OUR TAX DOLLARS are spent well to help you get there.

Cunts are Still Running the World



You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success.
Fucking act like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment