Monday, March 5, 2012

Let the Financial Hemorrhaging Flow

In the completely unlikely event that that this site ever requires monetary backing, I too will "apologize" for not using the best word choices to point out that Rush Limbaugh's mother is a slut, takes it up the sloppy end of her digestive tract, eats fuckstick through her shit valve, earns a quarter for every pork sword up her ass flap, and charges less to make up for her Adam's Apple, but I'll assure you that I only chose them hoping to be humorous while I reiterate that I still wouldn't fuck her with any of Rush's four wives' dicks because even a bad choice of words won't change her status as a slut.

I'd like to thank the following eight companies for pulling sponsorship from Rush Limbaugh's show: AOL, Carbonite, Citrix, LegalZoom, ProFlowers, Quicken Loans, Sleep Number, and The Sleep Train.

Let the River Flow




You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success.
Fucking act like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment