Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Don't Give a Shit Who You Pray To.

A Facebook friend posted an article today called 5 Founding Fathers Whose Skepticism About Christianity Would Make Them Unelectable Today, and as I read it, I started to get angry. Not because of the beliefs within, but because I was once again reading a political article that was completely based on religion. I'm tired of it.

Religion is a private matter, everyone in this country is allowed to have different beliefs, and I'm tired of people, especially politicians and Fox 'News,' cramming their supposed religious ideology down my throat and watching Americans accept it when it's shoved down theirs. These GOP candidates are using the words Thank, God, Lord, & Almighty on a group of dimwits too dim to realize they don't mean a word of it.


These people can pretend to be Christian all they want, but it won't change the fact that they're unwilling to help the poor, serve the needy, or do anything else that "Jesus would do," and if you support one of these asshats because you think they're "God fearing people," I'm telling you you're wrong.

Keep it up @MicheleBachmann, @RickSantorum, @MittRomney, and @GovernorPerry, and I'll start flooding your Twitter pages with details about my periods and bowel movements. At least I won't be telling lies...

Lies


I like your Christ, 
I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment