Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What's a Little Sexual Harassment?


[Roughly 36 hours after posting the following rant written in pure, Horrified Disgust, only one person has asked me where I got the information about the NRA's large, LARGE settlement. Perhaps the Daily Show has fewer viewers than I thought.


I've searched the web to fact check this tidbit beyond What Jon Stewart Said and have found nothing. Either the NRA shelled out $482 Million big ones to make a problem go away and keep its mouth shut and that's why I'm not finding any other sources for this figure, or Jon made it up. 


When all is said and done, I trust Stewart and his staff more than The Media. If they released their own figure, I'd probably wait for Jon Stewart & the Daily Show writers to tell me if it was true or not. That's right. I trust Comedy Central's accuracy more than The Media's...]




I was innocently reading the Seattle Times this morning and as I skipped over the article about Michael Jackson's doctor, my eye caught the story about Penn State's sex scandal which involves former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky and the eight boys he sexually abused over 15 years.

Disgusting. I read on.

"Survey: Sexual Harassment Rampant in Grades 7-12." It seems that during the 2010-11 school year 48% of these kids received some form of sexual harassment either in person or through some sort of electronic media - a text, an email, Facebook, etc. from their fellow schoolmates. Not accounting for advanced kids who've skipped a grade, we're talking about someone as young as 11 years old. Where are they learning this kind of behavior from, I wonder?

It just gets more awful. I read on.

I hit two stories side by side. The one on the left, "Neighbors Rally Around Cain" sits by its twin, "Cain's Latest Accuser Brings Famed Attorney."

The former describes the white stuccoed, towering palm treed, topiaried and gated golf course community Herman Cain lives in, but makes sure we all know that his brick house is more modest within these surroundings with lots of his grandkids' toys on the lawn. If you knock on his door, he himself may answer it while holding a broom! Ain't that a humble fuckin' picture? It goes on to describe how the poor pizza man is trying to clear up these "Allegations" of sexual harassment, but luckily he has the support of his neighbors.

Meanwhile, the latter article talks of how Cain's "Alleged" sex scandal is surely slipping into the realm of Sensationalism because victim Sharon Bialek's attorney is famed Gloria Allred - the attorney contacted by some of Tiger Wood's mistresses and the same attorney who represented Nicole Brown's Family during OJ's murder trial.

Let's get something straight before my brain explodes because I have a few things to say to the Seattle Times, Jimmy Smith, and Brittany Glynn.

The National Restaurant Association paid $482 Million to settle harassment claims against Cain. Period. He can pretend he didn't do it all he wants. He still did it. That's why there was a settlement. A large fucking settlement.

So, Seattle Times, go ahead and pretend sexual abuse and harassment bother you but then make Herman Cain's victim of sexual harassment look like her case is so sensational it couldn't possibly be true. Write your articles about Penn State's President not properly handling the current sex scandal which involves the rape of a 10 year old boy. Pretend you're outraged by the news that 11 year old school children are sexually harassing each other. But don't paint a GOP presidential candidate as anything other than the monster he is. How could he be? There are toys on his lawn. Maybe if the media start calling out these bastards, school children will start learning that it's not acceptable behavior.

And the same goes for you, Idiot Community Who Supports him. I'm looking at you, Jimmy Smith. "[Your] main issue is the economy and the jobs." Who cares if the the leader of the free world uses his power to force your mother, sister, or daughter to blow him? Fuck you, you unemployed construction worker. I'm sure McDonald's is hiring. That's how much I give a fuck about your troubles right now.

Clinton was impeached for lying about a hummer from a willing Monica Lewinsky but leave poor Cain alone. All he did was repeatedly hold power over women with uninvited sexual advances.

And you, Brittany Glynn. You fucktarded cunt. Women like you are one of the biggest tragedies in our country.

"We kind of think it's funny," said Brittany Glynn, a novelist who lives a few doors from Cain in an Italianate spread with two lion statues flanking the front door. "We kind of think, if this is as good as they've got, he's doing pretty good. Everyone in the neighborhood loves them and are big supporters."

You know what I think would be funny? You or someone you love being a victim of sexual harassment and then having some asshat like yourself not just support the harasser, but claim that the situation is funny. I think that would be a laugh riot, you bloated sac of cum.  Have someone read you this post about women's rights, and then try to justify having a vagina. Are you really fucking stupid or are you really fucking stupid? Don't make me go out to that gated community in Atlanta and Egg a Bitch.

Missed Me



You are the result of four billion years of evolutionary success.
Fucking act like it.




2 comments:

  1. Well my dear, this post and many of your others have convinced me that you are not made entirely of Cheez Whiz.

    What can I say other than to add, "Bravely Done."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't make me blush. Wow, I was mad that day...

    ReplyDelete