Sunday, September 18, 2011

Not Seeing is Believing

[In light of Troy Davis' upcoming execution later today, I'm returning to this post to add this opening paragraph. I have no idea if he his innocent or not, but there is no DNA evidence and 7 of the 9 eyewitnesses have recanted their testimony. The video I've posted should be taught in schools...]



I originally began reading Richard Dawkins' The Greatest Show on Earth to better arm myself with facts against 'people' who claim the Theory of Evolution is 'just a theory.' No shit, I've had two grown men use that argument with me in the past 10 weeks. The second one, a volunteer going door-to-door for a local politician, believed the Missing Link was proof enough that Evolution is improbable while I maintain that the Missing Link knocked on my door that day. Schmucks.

Before I talk about a book I'm reading, I prefer to get through the whole thing, but by page 32 I discovered that I'd been blown away at least 32 different times. It's just incredible - the information as well as the way it is spelled out for the layman. Holy Fuckballs.

Anyway, this was one of my surprises. Curious to know how it works out for you...


Unbelievable



You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success.
Fucking act like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment