Saturday, June 4, 2011

Water*Fire*Air*Earth

Our morning list of errands and obligations is done, and our evening set is not yet upon us. I find a magical span of time when I am not needed by anyone to do anything, and I make my escape to the pool.

It's been months since I've been in water doing the exercises I need to do, and it feels good. Rather than towel off, I lay in the sun for a few minutes to absorb some Vitamin D. There's enough wind to keep me cool before I become too warm. The view is stunning. Nothing but mountains and trees.

Regardless of all the crap going on in my head, in my body, in my family, in this country, in this world, I am at peace right here in this spot. And I am thankful to be in this head, in this body, in this family, in this country, and in this world.

I don't even care that I severely over-plucked my eyebrows today.

In Particular


Let it go.



No comments:

Post a Comment